editing software

EDITING SOFTWARE


the three editing software's I searched up was openshot.org, we video.com, and clipchamp.com
 

WEVIDEO

wevideo.com is good and does indeed have a lot of options to do but the set up of it is like your putting together a YouTube video and is complicated to use for me personally. on the other hand wevideo.com is great for sound tracks and let's making a tiktok or music song or ads. (free by the way)


OPENSHOT

for this website it was a lot like openshot.org instead it's not as good with sound tracks like openshot.org
 and a little bit more complicated. to be completely honest I didn't use this one at all but i did check out a video on it and from the looks of this it the best for YouTube and tiktok vids, and ads but a film it would probably be the worse for out of these three editing software. but definitely great if you can use it correctly. (also free by the way)


CLIPCHAMP

Last but not least the one that I'm using clipchamp.com. clipchamp.com is a easy to use editing software that you can use for basically anything film, music, tiktok, YouTube, gaming, social media and even business ads. it so relaxing to use because it is a lot like a editing app that i used called capcut, I can translation like a hot knife going through butter and can add videos off my phone just by scanning a code.(you already know this is free)



so overall i think all of them are great in there own ways but I believe clipchamp.com is better for me since it has a less complex way of use and also had a bit of everything in it.

Comments

Popular Posts